Friday, October 28, 2005

Dream on

Dream on, dream on, dream on
Dream until your dreams come true

The radio blared as I tried getting some work done
at the lab before distractions like classes,
homework assignments and exams started to catch up
with me and.....well, distract me!!
This is the fifth time I am repeating this experiment
and something tells me I am not going to get it right
this time either!!

The cosmos has a way of sending the most apt messages
in the wierdest way. It sends you messages that you want
to hear. Messages that help you pick up what you dropped
b'cos you were really dejected!

Has it happened to you? It happens a lot to me!
radio songs, one line sayings,TV shows....or just a highly
unlikely conversation!

Maybe it is some higher power at work or maybe its just my
subconscious mind interpreting otherwise useless information
in a way that will calm by concious mind!! I don't know!
All I know is that it feels damn good !!!

So ya I am going to continue to ....DREAM ON!!!

5 comments:

Niroop said...

Hey misha good blog.

I have tagged you for the 55 word thingy.
Check out my blog at http://onlypiffles.blogspot.com.

try yours...

sensiblystoned said...

Too often. The book that inspired me "Fountainhead", the movie that gave me the final push into graduate reasearch "A beautiful mind", a song that keeps pushing me "Hey you" by Floyd. We draw inspiration for so many things around us, from fellow workers, from newspapers, from movies or songs. Some see it, others dont.

Anonymous said...

is your course harrassing (sorry for the wrong spelling) you? poor baby

Eroteme said...

Yup, happens a lot of times. At times I wonder whether the message is there to guide me or seduce me into some trap! :-o Either way, the realisation that there is something higher at play is relaxing... I tend to worry less about things and let them flow on... :-)

Metlin said...

Just so you know - it's spelt weird.

Cheers.