Thursday, May 12, 2005

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL THIS ONE WITHOUT GETTING MY ASS KICKED!!!!

Notice how the best creative activity happens when you least expect it. Well it happened to me today.....just now in fact. I was chatting with a friend on yahoo.....something i don't do often....i mean chatting on yahoo not chatting itself..:d. I noticed how cute the emoticons were and just like that I was inspired to write this narrative about my friend's happenning life......If you are patient enough.......copy it,paste it on a yahoo messenger conversation window and press enter and read it.....'cos without that its like a story by a 7 year old who just discovered that girls and boys are different beings..:D.( i dont want ppl telling me that's how it is even now...'cos a lot of effort and creative energy went into this thing!!!)

Ok I shall contain my excitement and unveil the piece of art.....here goes.....

P.S. Stick it one line at a time ...it works better then
P.S. 2 If you have no one online on yahoo to send it to......open a window and send it to yourself....that way you can read it twice....:D ( ok i am totally losing it!!!)

( * names changed to preserve anonimity)

(:| i get so tired when she* calls herself aO:-). Often i get :-& when she( its the same she throughout) goes on about it. But do u know, nowadays :x??!! of course i am X-( that she hasnt told me abt it but then i love to :-? abt her love life.

i am sure one day she'll drop the bomb and i will be like :-O..........him* :-/ ?? he(same he throughout too) is such a L-)!!!!! but tis ok if u like him ...i mean ur happiness is important ;;)...........and she will be like :">........full :x wat to do?????

and then she will be all B-) with the boyfriend and forget me.......and i'll be =((......(in front of her) actually i will be like #:-S

now its time for all of you to =D>....c'mon wasn't that a =)) story???but :-$ dont tell her ok 'cos i am really :-SS.i am a real >:) aint i? muahahahaha :d

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i echo morpheus! hehe...

"names changed to preserve anonimity"... thank god for small mercies! :p

but ok, cute idea! :)

"anon" ;-)

sensiblystoned said...

Mebbe you shouldve titled this post as "please dont kick my ass" :))

M. said...

@morpheus........not stranger than you in any case...;)

@anon I am not the "ass-kicking" variety...usually I am at the recieving end so leave ur name the next time round.:)

@ss Well, I made the mistake of trying to blackmail the "she" in question with this before posting it .....and got my ass kicked anyways......so mebbe it shudda been called " I dont know what to call this one without getting my ass kicked again"....:) thanks for stopping by.

TheLaddoo said...

sigh. this post makes me end up feeling highly smiley-impaired.....although i did manage to get through the whole thing without using ym to translate :D

Aditya Bidikar said...

I have to admit I was lost. Utterly, completely, figuratively, literally lost. Could you translate it into English, perhaps?

M. said...

@ sridhar and aditya
thanks for stopping by.......sometimes creativity takes a whacky turn...I would like to think this post was the result of one such turn of what I call my creativity....don't mind..:)

Rhapsoder said...

vettttttii...